Wednesday, January 7, 2009

From Subway's blog:

I read in Emilee's blog that she is finding it a bit hard to talk to me. The first time we met I thought we had great talks, but I agree to a certain point that it has been a bit strange the last few times. Maybe it's because our “relationship” isn't exactly crystal clear defined. At first she did this interview thing for Mistress, but now what? One part of me thinks that she should hate me for coming here and taking attention from Mistress, but I know that it's not true.

I am sure that what he says is very true; it is simply a matter of spending time together getting to know each other better and my goodness the last thing in the world is that I would be upset for someone taking attention away from Mistress. Mistress would say that she will give her attention to whom she likes and not to worry about who gets it. A slave shouldn't worry herself about such things as that.

So... once Subway recovers and logs in again, perhaps we can get on with getting along? Otherwise I predict that both of us will be typing lines. Ack!

I haven't seen Mistress for a few days. I am paying my visits to SL Jan-style, where I sleep from 7 or 8 at night until 1 AM and then login to wait for Mistress. I know she's been busy but it is still hard not knowing if she'll be online when I drag myself out of bed just when my sleep is getting good. Jan is truly a dear friend to have endured that for me even once.

No comments: