Thursday, July 31, 2008

See? I AM a good person!

I just knew it and now the Internet has proven it:


To see what a vile, foul-mouthed blogger you are go to this link and put in your blog's address:

http://www.oneplusyou.com/q/v/blog_cuss


Other 100's I have gotten or that pertain to me:
  • I am sometimes 100% a smartybutt. Just ask Satan.
  • If I've told you once I've told you 100 times, do NOT climb demon posessed trees!
  • I had to pay $100 for the privilege of sitting in the airport for three hours with my nephew
  • I am not on Time Magazine's list of the world's 100 most influential people. Again.
  • I got a 100% on the math portion of the Arizona Teacher Certification test.
  • I think that song '100 Years' is really pretty.

All this PLUS I got some more time with Jaan. Life is good.

No comments: