Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun, relaxing night tonight

What an un-clever title that is. Oh well.

Jaan and I talked for hours tonight which, for her was an accomplishment since she is in a later time zone. We just went on and on about everything, including her latest publication, Sex For Guys: How to Not Be a Completely Selfish Bore and Maybe Even Get Your Mind Blown.

It was funny that for some reason we never had the brilliant idea of TPing one or the other. We just chatted endlessly while we were wherever we both were. She was at her home in the sky (that's my best guess anyway) and I was shopping. You can find the best places by reading people's picks.

The top I bought is yet another for the 'never wear again' folder. It looked so good on the model but I guess that's the point, right?

No comments: