Tuesday, July 1, 2008

She puts the stress in Mistress

When I saw Mistress last night she was so kind and pleasant and seemed so happy.

Today I could tell she was she was feeling differently. Her first words to me were of her disappointment in me.

It occurred to me later that possibly this might be how she plans to keep me guessing. Did she plan on being two sides of the same coin and two consecutive days? Brilliant thinking if so. Or was she simply in a mood today and I am making too much of it, as I have done in the past?

These ideas tumbled around the empty area between my ears for a bit and then I realized a third possibly, one that is probably much more likely. Mistress is just being Mistress and I just gackt up again.

The result is the same with either of these options of course. My SL is utterly unpredictable when she is online.

Today's big lesson: I MUST be prepared for Mistress to login at any time. I must have things in place and if they are not then I must deal with the consequences.

When she says things sometimes I am at a loss for words (better that it would be at a loss for thoughts, but...). I am just shocked that she would do (or have me do) the things that she does. She will say something, or worse, let me puzzle it out on my own, and the ramifications are just never what I'd have thought. She has me doing things I thought I'd never do, willingly or otherwise and when she goes and leaves to deal with what's happened, I find myself already missing her.

I never knew it would be like this, or could be.

No comments: