Thursday, July 3, 2008

That was a rough start

I didn't see Mistress login tonight. I was with a friend (who is really earning some patience points) and I went to take care of something, then the phone rang. Mistress waited 4 minutes for me to greet her, and then just sent a shock. I had no idea she was online so it came as quite a shock to be shocked.

Then I said that dreaded 'T' word and so I started our time with 50 lines about using common sense.

Mistress is a very impressive woman; she can divine the truth and see into the future. She is so caring. I've done such foolish things and she knows them all and still, I am hers. I am truly lucky to be have her.

I am starting finally to find a rhythm with her. I have friends and am enjoying them and decorating the house. And I am finally comfortable enough to let my guard down with her. It's taken far too long and my favorite thing is when she taps my nose.

/me smiles and trusts her Mistress entirely.

When I was with Jaan earlier she said that I make her laugh. I get philosophical sometimes; having a sense of humor is a nice thing and wins friends easily but making people laugh and be joyous is a blessing. It is success.

I am noticing more opposites again. I have seen things in SL that I thought were just silliness; not fun, sensual, kinky... just silly, and having those things forced on me is very oddly compelling. I need to apply myself to it and give it my best while I just think it is ridiculous. That makes it a challenge and makes the act of it somehow more... legitimate?

/me shrugs.

Only one zap tonight. Am I finally learning?

No comments: