Friday, July 11, 2008

Mistress is a woman of extremes

I don't know how she can go from being so tender to so very angry, then back to kind and loving in so little time. Of course, it's fair to ask how I can CAUSE her to have to go from one to the other. So, feel free. Ask away. *sly grin*

I keep getting bits and pieces of what Mistress is like in her real life. Today I learned a bit about what she likes to watch on TV and a little about what she likes in art. I learned that we have almost opposite tastes. This seems less significant here than when it occurred to me put it here in the first place. Oh well. If we ever disagree over what to watch, I wonder who will win.

In the last few days there have been two attempts to save me from myself. The first was from a man who I am sure is very sweet and is sincere in his motives and who is completely uneducated about this lifestyle. It can seem shocking to an outsider and I am sure that taking it at face value, he'd be concerned about someone in slavery.

On the other hand…

No one forces me to login to SL and no one forces me to do the things that I do for Mistress. I suppose it is one of the shortcomings of conducting this type of relationship in SL and Mistress and I have worked out a reasonable solution to it. Anyway… thank you for the thought, but I’m fine just as I am.

The other is a bit of a vagabond and (no offense to her) but it is very ironic that SHE would try to help ME, if that was indeed what she had in mind. Her approach was to try so sew seeds of doubt about Mistress and whether she can be trusted, etc. Again… thanks, but I’m good just as I am.

Today, Mistress toyed with the idea (I HOPE she was toying with the idea at least) of having me learn a foreign language – and not an easy one like Russian. Oh my goodness! When would I ever have the time to devote to that?

On the other hand… I do spend an ‘ungodly’ amount of time in SL.

I have always been a bit prideful about my profile, especially on some of the accounts I have had in the past. Mistress said that mine had become kind of convoluted and I must admit that she was right. I changed it as she instructed me to (she told me to change it but not what to write, word for word) and something occurred to me. When I was out wandering on my own, my profile was so cynical and dry and now that I am hers, my gackty brain is rampant with so much stuff OTHER than what to do with my profile that the efforts I have put towards it have been half-hearted at best. SL has never been so rich a learning experience for me.

I really MUST remember not to go get a large Starbucks and then login to SL. Sheesh.

No comments: