Friday, July 11, 2008

Topics that I have written lines or essays about.

This is a partial list:

The importance of the blog - 50 lines.
Being prepared for Mistress - 100 lines.
The importance of Honest - 200 lines.

The amount of time that we spend online over time - No length requirement.*
Why I need to properly write the book of gackt in my blog - 1000 words.
Which hypno files should I listen to - No length requirement.
What SL jobs might be appropriate for me - 500 words.
My thoughts about being banished - 500 words.
Comparison of the 2 bane suits - 500 words.

I know I've done so many more than this and it's a bit shameful that I either can't find them or can't remember them. Some of the lines I have typed have been typed directly into chat so there would be nothing in my inventory about them.

*More of a research project really.

No comments: