Monday, July 7, 2008

A new assignment and it's not an essay!

Mistress asked me to take over something for her; she wants some decorations for the basement and gave me some of the things that she had in mind. It is turning out to be more of a challenge than it first appeared to be.


I want the things in the house to be tasteful and elegant, as does she - no surprise at all that we agree on that. The things I found were perhaps more subtle than she had in mind but to me, less is more sometimes, especially in art. So the challenge has been finding things that are so much more elegant than the general ickiness on the Internet, and then within that subset, finding things that are large enough to meet her requirements. THEN I need to figure out how to make them the right size to upload into SL.


Sheesh. This Mistress is educating me in ways that I never thought she would. And I mean 'sheesh' in only the best possible way.


[Cue cheesy, overly-dramatic music]


And what will become of Henrik?


He seems smart, eager, patient (this makes him unique among Mistress' wannabes) but also he seems very logoffy. I hope that things work out for him, whatever that might mean. It would be nice to see a male slave who is different from the creepy ones that were in Gor, one who has a sense of right and wrong and who has a spine and one who gives a good amount of attention to his appearance. Time will tell I suppose.


I am surprised (and I am not sure why) at the thought of being with another slave, especially a male slave. I think it might be because I am with Mistress and I have developed such feelings for her and then to be made to be with another slave would be such poor replacement.


I logged into SL for what I thought was going to be just a moment to get a notecard. It turned into about an hour, mostly because I just couldn't ignore some brut and his vulgarity. I just had to be gackty and tell him off. He really was low and crass and after he sort of faded out of the conversation I found myself in (as a result of my gacktiness) I began to feel like maybe I should have let him just be himself, as crude as that is. I apologized to him and about 3 minutes later, he came and apologized to me and the others I was speaking with. How nice it was to see things work like that but how gackt that I had to be a snot in the first place.


So now I'm going to be typing 100 lines about it. I am getting off easy this time.

I've been with Mistress for just over a month and the odd passage of time in SL is still... odd. I've felt so close to her sometimes and then so far but to feel such levels of emotion after 6 or so weeks is a very SL phenomenon. Tonight I feel like we've come so much closer. Of course there were Mistressy warnings which I took very seriously and still, we've reached a new place. And no, you pervs, we didn't have sex or anything even like. We were just close and peaceful and together. It was lovely.

Mistress has this way, one of many ways actually, of pushing me. I think I'm at my limit and she squeezes a little more out of me, and a little more the next time and so on. She did this experiment where she told me that I was forbidden not to disobey her - something like that anyway. She was of course 100% correct about the outcome and I had no idea that she'd even ask that of me. Quite an amazing woman and I am quite lcky to be with her.

The house is about 3/4 done. We need a few things yet but soon it will be less a project and more a home.

No comments: