Monday, July 28, 2008

SL is so wonked.

As of yesterday I had 98 prims left and today I added two big cushy chairs and a table to the house. I checked the prims again and I have either 98 or 165 left:

[11:31] PRIM COUNTER NEW- Multi Tenants 8: Prims allowed for Emilee Gackt : 500
[11:31] PRIM COUNTER NEW- Multi Tenants 8: Prims on land atm: Emilee Gackt 335
[11:31] PRIM COUNTER NEW- Multi Tenants 8: Emilee Gackt you have : 165 prims left to use
[11:31] PRIM COUNTER NEW- Multi Tenants 8: Prims allowed : 500
[11:31] PRIM COUNTER NEW- Multi Tenants 8: Prims allowed for Emilee Gackt : 500
[11:31] PRIM COUNTER NEW- Multi Tenants 8: Prims on land atm: Emilee Gackt 402
[11:31] PRIM COUNTER NEW- Multi Tenants 8: Emilee Gackt you have : 98 prims left to use

Either way these chairs are charmed. They are zero prims and the vendor said they were $400L each but I was only charged $10L each. Woohoo - I beat the system! Please see my classified ad: Chairs for sale, $200L each, while supplies last or until the vendor is fixed.

I saw an interesting profile today at a furniture place. It was prefaced by those scrolly looking designs that people do sometimes and then this text:

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
.
The significance of it was heightened by more scrollies beneath the words. That is one skill that the gackty one might never master.
.
This reminded me of how things in life are a choice. If you get mad, disappointed, happy, etc, you have a choice about how to respond to it. My choice is usually to be very low-key in almost every situation. If I get mad or frustrated I just deal with it and look forward to moving on. I very seldom speak my mind about it.
.
Also there is a tree floating in the air above my house. I'm pretty sure it is demon possessed. Do NOT climb it. You will be eaten by a demon.

No comments: