Thursday, July 24, 2008

I forgot to blog yesterday

I'm a disgrace to the entire blogging community.

Actually I had every intention of posting something but I fell asleep while watching the most boring, repetitive, ridiculous show ever created, The Deadliest Catch. It's about catching crabs and yes, I am well aware of how that sounds.

When I woke up this morning I had one of those moments where you wake up so late that no matter how much you hurry there is just no way you'll ever make it on time.

As it turns out not much happened in SL yesterday. I did a little clothes shopping and now that my color vision has been restored (or maybe corrected is a better word) I started to work on some more things for the house - furniture and rugs mostly.

I expected to blog last night but I of course also expected to log in to SL. I'm sorry to have missed you.

No comments: