Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wondering and waiting.

How much has changed, if anything? What rules still apply?

Is Mistress still keeping me at arm's length? What do I need to be learning at this point? What is the lesson? Am I reading far too much into this? If she isn't online, am I so self-centered to believe that it is about me? Maybe she has an appointment with a doctor, maybe she is out buying socks.

Does she get how stressful this is for me? Then again, how can she not get that? She has been here, just where I am but I have no doubt that she dealt with it more thoroughly than I have. This all seems so second nature to her and such an effort for me.

1 comment:

Jaan Dubrovna said...

I am glad to see you are back online Emilee but I am going to stay out of your way until you connect with Mistress. Just know that I am waiting with you and hoping for the best.

Jan