Monday, October 6, 2008

Jan and I met Satan at Hell Bop. He was kind of nice but seemed a little unsure of himself and not at all squared away on theology. Very ambitious too. He said something about already owning everyone's souls. You GO Beezlebub!

Jan is so kind to let me win every word while we are together. She knows I am on an allowance so to speak so she lets me just clean up at Scramble while we are together.

I haven't spotted her in the wild yet, but Bekkers is now loose and roaming SL. She was given a few conditions to meet before she was released from the cage she had been in and apparently satisfied her requirements.

Mistress did another hypnotism experiment with me tonight. Very odd feeling! It was very curious how she brought it up. She said she was going to 'use' me tonight.

I can picture the words she typed and I can kind of remember what I was feeling during the entire time. I remember having to scratch an itch once or twice and then seeing words like 'let it go' or 'the conscious mind doesn't matter.' I just decided not to scratch. Strange that I remember that.

I remember it mostly in images. I can picture the words she typed and the monitor but I don't have a good recollection of what she typed, other than very generally. The only point in the whole time that I 'felt' anything was when she was waking me up. She counted from 5 to 1 and with each number it was like this tangible measure of alertness. It was so strange. I feel like saying that I need to let my brain process all of it but I am sure the images will only get more cloudy with time.

I have no idea why I feel that way. Weird with a capital question mark!

No comments: