Sunday, October 5, 2008

I was in Hell Bop, just minding my own business, when...

[13:24] fred Canning: hello
[13:25] Emilee Gackt: Hi Fred.
[13:25] fred Canning: i am fred biner of ladies
[13:25] fred Canning: binder
[13:25] Emilee Gackt: Your last name is Binder, not Canning?
[13:26] fred Canning: no i am binder of ladies you know bondage in rl or sl
[13:26] Emilee Gackt: Got it.
[13:26] Emilee Gackt: Are you looking for someone ot bind?
[13:26] Emilee Gackt: *to
[13:27] fred Canning: you know hogtied?
[13:27] Emilee Gackt nods.
[13:27] Emilee Gackt: I am owned and Mistress doesn't allow me to 'play' with others.
[13:28] fred Canning: you wear sock in rl
[13:29] Emilee Gackt: Fred, asking a question like that might give someone the impression that you are less than a gentleman.
[13:30] Emilee Gackt: May I ask how you got my name?
[13:31] fred Canning: from group submissive slut
[13:32] fred Canning: have you clogs shoes
[13:32] Emilee Gackt: I've looked at your groups Fred and I don't see any that we have in common and I am certainly not in the group you mentioned. Are you sure you see my name on the list?
[13:33] fred Canning: not sure - and for socks ?
[13:34] Emilee Gackt: Fred, please stop asking me questions about shoes and socks.
[13:35] fred Canning: i ask that because i like hogtied girl losing shoes
[13:35] fred Canning: loosing
[13:35] Emilee Gackt: Can you check your groups once more Fred? There must be some other group we are in.
[13:36] fred Canning: ok but i just want you try my rl gag
[13:37] Emilee Gackt: You are very close to being muted Fred. May I suggest that the next time you approach someone that you use a bit a tact and perhaps even good manners? You might be pleasantly surprised.
[13:38] fred Canning: ? bye and thanks
[13:38] Emilee Gackt: Have fun Fred.

He sent another IM, more pervy than all this but I'll spare you. He was of course, muted.

Creepy people 2 days in a row. They make me feel much better about myself, not that I am in need of a boost in self-image or anything. Sometimes you are just reminded of how fortunate you are by the plight of others. Fred's plight is his own doing which is kind of sad. Oh well.

No comments: