Thursday, October 2, 2008

HypnoJan

I saw Jan again tonight. We just hung out and did some Scramble and eventually she asked me about the hypno session with Mistress. Having some time to let it sink in didn't really change anything. I borrowed an analogy from Mistress when I described it to Jan:

[23:48] Jaan Dubrovna: you have hypnotized me
[23:48] Emilee Gackt laughs.
[23:48] Jaan Dubrovna: Hey, you will have to tell be about that
[23:49] Jaan Dubrovna: That sounded fascinating
[23:49] Emilee Gackt: It is Jan.
[23:49] Emilee Gackt: Very odd.
[23:49] Jaan Dubrovna: It really works?
[23:49] Emilee Gackt: Have you ever been driving home at night and kind of just go on autopilot?
[23:50] Jaan Dubrovna: sure
[23:50] Emilee Gackt: Like you're still driving but you kind of just went through the motions of it?
[23:50] Emilee Gackt: That's what this was like.
[23:50] Jaan Dubrovna: This is interesting
[23:50] Emilee Gackt: It was just kind of happening TO me instead of me participating in it.

It really is very exciting for a few reasons. Wondering if it will really work, wondering how Mistress will use it, the newness of it... all very thrilling to me. The one thing that has changed I suppose is my eagerness to try it some more. I get so worked up sometimes.

Mistress came on a little after Jan left and we talked for a bit. She had been helping some friends and I was again touched by her patience and compassion. Her friends are very lucky to have her, as am I. I'm also lucky to have Jan. It would be a very boring SL without the two of you.

Thank you both.

Mistress let me buy an outfit! Woohoo! And damn! It makes my butt look hot!

No comments: