Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am just now sort of realizing the other part of my punishment. I got impatient with Mistress about not being able to buy clothes, which was silly for a lot of reasons. I have something like 5000 items in my inventory and I got it into my head that I needed more. So that part of my punishment involves me wearing next to nothing. I'm not sure how long this will go on but I plan on spending a good chunk of time at home NOT doing Scramble. I feel completely silly, just standing alone in the house like this. I am so conspicuously exposed, which of course is not an accident or coincidence.
.
So here is some irony. Really embarrassing irony. I asked Mistress if I could buy a pair of pants from Celestial Studios. They were black cords with prim flares. They looked so nice in the store and even though the waist wasn't much higher than the ones I already have, they seemed like the pants for me.
.
I had asked for a few other things but the black pants were the ones that I really wanted.
.
Ready for the irony?
.
I just noticed that I already own those very pants. All this silliness is even more silly and might have been avoided if I hadn't been so gackty. Oh well.

No comments: