Friday, October 24, 2008

I've logged in twice today specifically to talk to the woman at the place where Mistress wants me to dance. Both time I completely chickened out. What if she asks about my experience or wants an example? Ack! How am I possibly going to do this?

I went to the place and it was so laggy that I could barely move. Once I got inside there were about 30 people and I counted ten who had the name of the place in their group title.

There was one girl on the main stage (?) and one other on a smaller paltform. The one on the stage said this after I'd been there about ten minutes:

[15:56] Casiopia Twischer: hmmmm still a little quiet in here! Lets show our guests a GREAT TIME!!!!!!! and make this House rock!
[15:56] Casiopia Twischer: \o/ \o/
[15:56] Casiopia Twischer: Hooo!! Hooo!!
[15:56] Casiopia Twischer: / \ / \
[15:56] Casiopia Twischer: ~*~* HOV ROCKS *~*~
[15:56] Casiopia Twischer: ☆*¨¨*:• HOOOOOO!!!!!!!•.•:*¨*☆
[15:56] Casiopia Twischer: Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always hated when people do that, partly because it is a bit too cutesy for me and partly because I don't know how to do it myself. Dancing is going to be a HUGE challenge for me. I need to try to make it fun rather than so scary. It is SO unlike anything I've ever experienced.

[16:03] Casiopia Twischer wraps her legs around the pole and gently slides herself up and down, letting light moans release from between her lips

Why is it sexy to dance around a pole? Do men come in to places like this imagining that the pole is their weewee?

I looked the shoes that Casiopia had on and they came from... ugh! Whoreware.

I got this message today:
[15:50] Dax Avatar Status Monitor: Now Online.

No comments: