Sunday, October 12, 2008

Am I still being punished?

I talked to the required three people about my behavior but in 2 of the 3 cases I was more talking AT them than TO them.

They were both from Europe and as I remember it both of them said that they didn't quite understand what it was that I wanted from them. On one hand I have fulfilled my requirement and on the other it wasn't much of a conversation.

Mistress did say that for now I would remain like this but that things might change Sunday or Monday. I hope they do.

I put 'Mistress' in this sentence one too many times:

[1:17] Emilee Gackt nods. "Yes Mistress. I'm a bit disappointed but it will help me Mistress."

My sister (who is in the Army) would have said that I made a Mistress sandwich out of her.

Mistress fell asleep last night while we were together. I feel so grateful to her when that happens. It has happened once or twice before and it reminds me of how terribly late it is for her and the sacrifice she makes to come and see me. It is like what Jan does but with Mistress it is just following her work so she hasn't had any sleep yet or been able to relax at all.

I'm not sure Mistress would say that she makes a sacrifice for me. That hardly sounds very Mistressy does it? But she logs on at 3 or 4 am her time and I am grateful for it.

Lately I have been lucky enough to see Jan for a while and then Mistress. I am very lucky indeed.

No comments: