Monday, October 13, 2008

Feeling words

mad
angry
embarrassed
shy
humiliated
happy
silly
joy
love
hate
fear
nervous
funny
laugh
smile
cry
careful
proud
pride
hurt
envy
mischief
pain
apathetic
powerless
loyal

That was random.

If I stop and gather my feelings about Mistress, these words apply:
love
hope
wonder
frustration
joy
pride
urgency
hopeless
despair
loss
grateful
awe
inspiration
fear
gackty
trust
restraint
distance
luck
excited
curious
sorrow
determination

Jan:
grateful
lucky
love
hopeful
happy
nurture
pride
joy
encouraged

Quite a difference in these two lists but it obviously reflects the nature of the relationship I have with each of these people.

Jan is kind of an oasis and Mistress is the ultimate in contrasts, challenges, pain and joy. I play and have fun and share with Jan and I learn and grow and change with Mistress. Both are priceless.

No comments: