Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All Jan and no Mistress tonight

What makes Jan a very good friend and very good for me:

[0:15] Jaan Dubrovna: do you mind if I try it? I mean i don't want to sound like I am mocking althought it might
[0:16] Emilee Gackt smiles sincerely. "I just love you Jan! PLEASE try!"
[0:16] Jaan Dubrovna: but I would like to see what it is like if you don't mind.
[0:17] Jaan Dubrovna ponders hesitantly This is a definite challenge
[0:17] Emilee Gackt smiles happily. "Yes it is! And now imagine doing that in front of EVERYTHING you say in SL."

Is emoting an emotion?

[0:52] Jaan Dubrovna emotes "All this emoting takes time"

Doing all this emoting-speak with Jan was such wonderful practice and really kind of fun but still it will be a huge challenge for me not to 'feel' the same thing every time I speak. The whole time with Jan I felt so close to Mistress - like she was watching and knowing why this was a good thing for me to be doing. Sometimes things are beyond me but having Mistress know what to do is my safety in SL. She is reliable and I am gacktable.

I must have lost my Internet connection just as Jan and I were preparing to log off. According to SL, she has been typing for the last 10 minutes. Sorry Jan. We are at the mercy of the machines.

No comments: