Monday, September 8, 2008

Woohoo! More Scramble

Jan gave me a tip about a less seedy place to go play Scramble and apparently they have two games that run instead of just one. I'll have enough money to use it as wallpaper.

And we have a final ruling on gifts: One per week, non-monetary in nature. A week is defined as Monday through Sunday but gifts don't rollover. So I COULD conceivably get a gift at 11:59 PM on Sunday and then another gift at 12:01 AM on Monday. It would mean no more gifts until the following Monday, but it would sure be a fun Sunday night!

Mistress seems to have found another slave and she seems to be a glutton for punishment. I know that Mistress would never have thought up all that stuff on her own, so the inspiration must have come from the new resident of Cell 1-A. /me shrugs. Whatever floats yer boat, bekkers.

I hadn't seen Mistress all weekend and above all it was delightful to see her again. Mondays are usually a busy day for her so did she re-arrange things just to see me? Nah... she'd never do something so un-Mistress-like. If she did, though... well let's just say it didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

No comments: