Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I need to file an appeal with the Lucky Chair people


Mistress calls me some form of 'gackt' WAY more than she calls me Emilee. In fact I can't remember her ever using that name to refer to me. Perhaps when making introductions she has.

Jan calls MLE more than Emilee. So really, I should get three shots at these so-called Lucky Chairs - E, G and M.


Thank you Jan, for sticking with me and my limited windows of time I can give you. Every second is worth it and is a treasure.

Tonight's lesson, also brought to you by the letter 'M,'


[2:33] Jacquelin Mazi: imagine... just for a moment.... how perfect it would feel.... if you just gave in to those feelings hm? stop and play it through your lil gackty heart.... how does it feel? still scary? if you stop thinking so much and worrying?
[2:34] Emilee Gackt: It would feel freeing Mistress.
[2:34] Emilee Gackt: I could just do it.
[2:34] Jacquelin Mazi smiles

This is more than just SL stuff between Mistress and me. There are real lessons here. How much more genuine would people be if thought and repercussions and expectations didn't cloud what they did and said? /me smiles and goes to bed. I'm sure I'll remember plenty that I forgot to blog. For now this will do.

No comments: