Monday, September 29, 2008

Still having a bit of SL gacktiness.

My aim is off again with the doors at the house and Mistress gave me an assignment to list some of the poses in the bed that she likes. Please don't make assumptions about this assignment. They aren't the typical SL humping poses. They are mostly just cuddling poses. Anyway... I can't get into the menu for the bed either. There is definitely something wrong with my clicker.
See? I'm clicking but I get no menu. And yes, I've clicked all over the bed.
Mistress has had three potential slaves make inquiries in the last week or so and to some degree, they all seem to be on the verge of flaking on her. She deserves better from them and if they truly knew what they were risking comparatively, they would most certainly apply themselves more fully. Too bad for every one really.

No comments: