Saturday, September 6, 2008

No Mistress all day but plenty of Jan

Jan is such a dear. She took me shopping for my birthday and we both felt like we were kids getting into the liquor while mom was away. Mistress has told me to ask her before I buy something but I don't have any rules against accepting gifts from people like sweet Jan.


The first place we stopped was kind of amazing. The designer took paintings from some brilliant artists - Pollack, Klimt, etc., and made dresses out of them... and then charged more for the clothes than you'd pay for the art that they were based on.


We went to Icing next, which has always been my favorite shop in SL. Strangely, the dresses there remind me of my grandmother. So we found a smashing dress at Icing and of course had to have shoes and hose to go with it.

We spent the rest of the night just talking about my birthday, about Jan's night with Mr. Wonderful, his drop dead gorgeous sister and winning more Lindens at Hell Bop. Not a bad night at all.

1 comment:

Jaan Dubrovna said...

I am so glad you posted a picture you gorgeous thing you!

Jan