Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quality time with Jan

I logged on semi-early-ish for me and got to see Jan for a while tonight. She was quite anxious to explore the newly clarified gift rule. See the results below:



This outfit came with 4 colors of capris and has just bunches of different ways to wear it. Thank you again Jan. You are really too sweet to me.
Jan asked about the bane story so I sent it to her on a Word document. It will be interesting to hear her reaction to it but really more than that I am touched that she is even interested in reading it.
I saw Bekkers just briefly, tucked away in her cage all safe and sound. And oddly quiet.
I got to the new Scramble place tonight. My goodness! Look at these words:
[22:31] Scramble Club V1.3: EBIUOR (n.) A small, graceful, and swift African antelope, allied to the klipspringer.
[22:32] You: ourebi
[22:32] Scramble Club V1.3: Congratulations Emilee Gackt just won L$1 playing Scramble! The word was 'OUREBI'.
[22:12] Scramble Club V1.3: AHEGCR (v. t.) A soft of plaster or ointment.
[22:12] You: charge
[22:12] Scramble Club V1.3: Congratulations Emilee Gackt just won L$1 playing Scramble! The word was 'CHARGE'.
How is an ointment a charge? That's just ridiculous!
No Mistress time tonight but I hope to see her in the morning. Well I always hope to see her but right now, the next most realistic time to see her is in the morning.

No comments: