Friday, September 26, 2008

What a strange week this has been.

I can't remember the last time I saw Jan and I only got to see Mistress a few times this week. I have been missing my two favorite SL people this week and I hope to see the both of you soon than later.

Bekkers was online when I came on this morning. She is a bit extreme. I'm not sure it was 100% her choice to have all this happen to her. I have a feeling that it wasn't, at least not how things have ended up. Lucky for her she seems to like things to be overdone like that. At least I think she does. Too late for her if she doesn't I guess.

Sparing the gory details, she is in a cage and can't move, see or hear. What a life she has. At this point it sounds oddly compelling to me. She has no freedoms at all but also has no worries, no headaches, no responsibilities...

Oh well. Back to RL.

No comments: