Sunday, September 7, 2008

Still no gift rule...

I added all of June to Word and searched again and I still can't find anything about gifts. On the other hand, I can't even find the conversation about not spending money either so my results might be a bit inconclusive.

Got some more Jan time in, although she is east coast like Mistress is, so no matter which of my dearest two people in SL are online, I get to feel guitly about keeping them up until some ungodly hour. Sorry you two. Just move to Arizona. You'll LOVE the winters!

1 comment:

Jaan Dubrovna said...

1. I will not be so snarky with Emilee
2. I will not be as snarky with Emilee
3. I will probably be snarky with Emilee
4. snarky scrambled is kynsra
5. what does snarky really mean anyway?

Oh forget it. I missed the noon deadline anyway.

Your blog got me thinking, you know. I am your dear friend but my entreaties to move east bounce right off of you. BUT if I could just get Mistress to TELL you to move east! HA! Then I would have you just where I want you.

But then there is that thing about me being in hot water with Mistress for the gift loophole.

Hmm. I will figure it out yet.