Monday, August 4, 2008

Post #99

Yep. This is my 99th post. I'll have to plan something really big for my 100th blog posting. REALLY big. Like maybe a really huge font size.

In the meantime, here is something really big. Wait... not big. It's ironic. It's going to take some doing to show this. I'll need a screenshot and then I'll have to upload it. Gimme just a sec...

Almost there...

Remember my last post? About how I keep people waiting for me? The one where my modesty really shined? Ok, take a look at this:

Just in case that is too hard to read it says that I have 0 (as in zero, goose egg, nada, nil, none, extremely few, less than one) friends online.

So that should give you a good idea of what I did with myself in SL tonight. Lots of hand wringing and muttering,"Where can they all BE?"

1 comment:

Jaan Dubrovna said...

Oh, where can Emilee be. Why is she not online, oh my, oh my!

:-)

Jan