Monday, August 25, 2008

It's going to be a long week.

I got a little too clicky last night and Mistress is doing her best to see that it doesn't happen again.

It is always kind of new to me how Mistress uses what I did as part of the punishment. Usually it is lines and this time she gave me that option. I hate lines but I must admit that they are an effective deterrent.

This time mistress did something a bit different. I can't click on anything in SL and I can't get myself any more dressed or undressed than I am now. At least she left SOMETHING on me.

Then she gave me a project to do. This is how my conversation from the first place I went started out (I was there for maybe 3 seconds when I got this IM):

[10:02] Gil Kalok: hi sexy ;-)

I groaned, literally.

[10:03] Emilee Gackt: Hello
[10:04] Gil Kalok: my first time here ... ;-) what is fun to do ? sexually i mean ;-)

His first time? Why do I not beleive that?

[10:04] Emilee Gackt: I've never been here before either but really, this is just a store.

It really WAS my first time there.

It went downhill from there.

Like I said... gonna be a long week.

No comments: