Thursday, August 7, 2008

One lucky gackt

I've been so busy this week and it is so nice to be able to have so much security in SL. Such true, caring and giving relationships.

Jan is so ever patient. I have to be so selfish with my time with her sometimes and she has so far been so understanding and kind about it. I had an odd thought tonight about my SL worlds colliding. Will they?

Mistress is a fount of caring, imagination, patience, and compassion. It is a sad thing that there is just the one of her and so many who will never know her as I do. I am a lucky one indeed.

I never know what she'll do next and it is so reassuring to not know. Somehow. Odd huh? It's like not having to worry about it is so relaxing.

I have so much to do by Friday! I've been working and flying and dealing with a/c repairs and have lost track a bit of all I need to get done. Ack!

1 comment:

Jaan Dubrovna said...

Just wanted you to know that you are the best. Don't want to go too long without reminding you.

:-)