Monday, August 18, 2008

I got this IM today:

[12:04] Frank101 Tenk: hi, do you like me to be your sexual webcam-slave?

I responded with all the courtesy and respect I could muster:

[12:05] Emilee Gackt: You can't be serious.

He's been in SL for almost a year and a half and still has his newb hair, pants only (which is better than no pants I suppose) and no shoes. If he is as fetching in RL as he is in SL, he'll be a desperate, horny thing for a long time to come.

And this popped in chat:

[11:58] madigN Densmith: is a collar for you
[11:59] madigN Densmith: you like collar?
[12:01] madigN Densmith: i can master you with your collar
[12:01] Faith Jolles: i'm sorry, no offence to you but it takes more than a collar to master me[12:01] madigN Densmith: i am the albynus master
[12:01] madigN Densmith: the ancient
[12:01] Faith Jolles: a collar is merely a tool
[12:02] madigN Densmith: a collar is for join my strength with you
[12:02] madigN Densmith: is more that a tools
[12:02] madigN Densmith: is a symbol
[12:02] madigN Densmith: is a circle that join you with me
[12:02] Faith Jolles: respectfully, no thank you
[12:03] madigN Densmith: you can enter in my shanga
[12:03] madigN Densmith: circle of power

I couldn't help overhearing and offered my condolences:

[12:02] Emilee Gackt: You better get on your knees! He's the ancient albynus Master!
[12:02] Faith Jolles: HAHA
[12:02] Faith Jolles: yeah right!
[12:02] Emilee Gackt laughs
[12:03] Emilee Gackt: This may be your big opportunity to be with a broke, 5 month old newbie.
[12:03] Faith Jolles: LMBO

SL is such a diverse cross-section of the world. It's funny how I seem to meet the best and the worst but no one in between.

No comments: