Friday, August 8, 2008

MLE draws a blank...

What did I do in SL today? My goodness am I busy! My brain is at maximum capacity. I'm pretty sure that I have ideas and memories leaking from my ears.

I need to try to relax over the weekend. Lots of what I need to do for work involves other people but there is a good chunk that doesn't; that either gives me a chance to relax or an excuse to feel like I should be working.

It's funny in a text world like SL how a few words can be misconstrued, even by the person who said them. Is it just me that experiences that? I said something to Mistress and then it occurred to me that she might make some conclusions about what I said when really, there was almost no meaning to it at all. Then I launched into a very clumsy explanation (that was a lot like that paragraph is turning out to be) of what I really meant and didn't mean. She just rolled her eyes, textually speaking.

No comments: