Friday, June 13, 2008

Missed the obvious again

In my blog profile it says that I sometimes overlook the obvious and I did just that today and yesterday. I bought a house and am moving into it with Mistress. How is that not worth a blog entry? I mentioned the mechanics of it but not the significance.

It's strange how my feelings are shifting. I still crave my times with Mistress and it's change some; there is a bit of dread mingled with everything else I've been feeling - curiosity, excitement, humility, shame, fear... I feel different things on different days.

I'm carrying all that into this move. I'm excited about it and all of a sudden I'm feeling some dread. Not reluctance or hesitation. Just dread. I have no doubt that I'll have some trying challenges in that house and I'm looking forward to them and dreading them. Mostly looking forward at this point. For now.

No comments: