Wednesday, May 6, 2009

If people had SL names in RL:

dot Glom: No... for the last time, I'll spell it for you! My email address is dot.glom@gmail.com. That's d-o-t dot glom... no you don't spell out the second dot. That one's a real dot. My name is dot and then you type the dot...

Aspen Denver: Yes I'm from Colorado. What was your first clue?

you Wasp: Should I be offended? This sounds so much like i'm being accused of something.


Enough names for now... they released ANOTHER RLV viewer and i downloaded it yesterday. It works fine for me as long as i don't actually try to run SL with it. The good news is that the tech support people i am training told me about something that HP offers that removes unwanted programs and files from your computer. Hopefully if i have them do it i will crash less. Hopefully.

No comments: