Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mostly about expectations

[9:03] Emilee Gackt looks up, happily surprised to see You again so soon. "Good morning Mistress."
*zap*
[9:03] Jacquelin Mazi: don't talk to me until I give permission... I thought that rule was clear by now

Interesting about this... i express emotion and zap! Time and place for everything, right? Actually it wasn't the emotion part that got me zapped, it was the words part.

[9:00] Izo Pakula: (Saved Sat May 09 06:47:40 2009) Hiya, are you ok? Maybe it's not my business, but you "sound" a bit down. Mmmh... I'm hesitating before sending that IM, but after all, it's SL, and if you think that question is stupid or intrusive, you just don't answer :-)
[9:02] Emilee Gackt: Wow you're actually online when i am.
[9:02] Emilee Gackt: Thank you so much for asking - i'm fine!
[9:02] Izo Pakula: lol I'm pinching myself :-)
[9:02] Izo Pakula: Good :-) I'm happy to hear that

Izo either has a lucky guess or is remarkably perceptive. Things had been a bit off with me lately and i hadn't intended to blog about it because of the impression that would leave of Mistress. Izo seems to have picked up on that but by the time she asked about it, everything really was fine with Mistress. In face Mistress told me to add Izo as a friend, for real and not just a blog friend.

Mistress kind of laid how things i do make her feel. Out of these:
  • small mistakes I can accept
  • bigger mistakes will earn you punishment
  • constant small mistakes will frustrate the hell out of me
  • bigger mistakes will just piss me off more and more
i am most worried about the small one because so many of the dumb things i do are almost unconscious, like there is too much on my mind - the zap at the beginning of this entry is a perfect example. i truly don't want Mistress to have the hell frustrated out of Her and so i'll need to be more careful than i ever have been.

i just had an idea about my blog that i wish had when i started it. i could have been stealing from Friends and titling each entry like they titled their episodes. Today's would be "The one about expectations." Oh well.

No comments: