Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Logged in crashed, rebooted, logged in, paid rent. I am now trying to keep a buffer of 14 days rent paid up so that I don't have any more incidents.

I talked for a few minutes with Jan until Mistress came online. It didn't go well with her...

[22:29] Emilee Gackt: I want to be able to tell you that I am doing my best Mistress but Iknow I could have done better on that assignment.
[22:30] Emilee Gackt: You gave me clear instructions and I just remembered the very basics of what you wanted.
[22:32] Emilee Gackt: I hate to have to admit that I am trying to do much Mistress. I come home from work at 6:30 or 7 and only get a few hours at home each day. I know your assignments are not excessively time consuming but they are a relavtiely large percentage of my time at home.
[22:33] Emilee Gackt: So I am losing focus Mistress.
[22:34] Jacquelin Mazi: Get out
[22:35] Emilee Gackt: You mean log off or leave the house Mistress?
[22:35] Jacquelin Mazi: I don't want to see you in this house
[22:35] Jacquelin Mazi: get out

I'm not sure what this means yet. She would want to know my feelings but I am just sort of numb still.

No comments: