Sunday, December 14, 2008

In my bleary-headed planning last night I calculated what time I would be online and then sent Mistress an IM saying I'd be here at 9 AM SL time. According to my calculations last night, that would equal 11 AM my time. And first grader could have done the math better than I did. 9 AM SL time is 10 AM my time and so here I sit in a cage, unable to see or go anywhere.

I can see the minimap though and I keep noticing those little dots flying towards me, stopping for a moment or two and then flying away. I must not be very ogle worthy, which is probably a good thing given where I am. Heaven knows what I'm wearing, if anything.

It just occurred to me that I could very easily have been locked in that awful cage with the numbers where I have to do math problems correctly or my time in the cage increases. I guess it's all about perspective isn't it? I guess this cage isn't so bad after all.

No comments: