Monday, December 22, 2008

Mistress set something (it could be one of about 10 different things) that is attached to me to 'say' this when I log in:

"I belong to Jacquelin Mazi - I am here to please Her"

I still find ways to mess this up, as simple as it sounds.

The last time I was in SL, I had disappointed Mistress again and I let that become an excuse to check out for a while. I felt like I needed to sort out my feelings, given what had happened and at the time it seemed like a reasonable thing to do. Now, looking back it was quite selfish. Mistress waited, Rachel worried, Jan lost her sweet kitty and I just took some time to myself. I owe all of you an apology.

Mistress has this ability to make a point:

[11:11] Jacquelin Mazi watches glaring at you
[11:11] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:12] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:14] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:15] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:16] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:17] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:18] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:19] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:21] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:22] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:22] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:24] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:26] Jacquelin Mazi watches
[11:27] Jacquelin Mazi: waiting.... wondering... anticipation.... being ignored... how does it feel?
[11:28] Jacquelin Mazi: never forget this moment
[11:28] Jacquelin Mazi: never forget your place
[11:28] Jacquelin Mazi: never forget what you are
[11:28] Jacquelin Mazi: never forget... I am watching
[11:36] Jacquelin Mazi watches

In between every one of her '/me watches' I was desperately trying to figure out WHAT she was watching for. Some 'thing' I was supposed to do, you know? I missed the point until I was nearly as exasperated as she must have been over the weekend. She was watching FOR me, not watching until I did something. I swear, for someone with a brain I have to wait for a good excuse to use it sometimes.

No comments: