Saturday, December 27, 2008

I saw Bekkers today:
  • I had forgotten how solitary her SL existence is...
  • ...which maybe is why no one sees much of Bekkers anymore?
  • I never call people by their last name but with her I do for some reason.

I got Mistress a Christmas gift that I felt was appropriate. I had never seen her spend money on herself so trying to pick something for her was a challenge. It occurred to me that she might like something to accessorize some of her things so I got her an attachment for her favorite slave (by default but I'll take what I can get).

Once it is attached I need to speak a line in chat that will let me use IM. So far it is very aggravating. Frustrating might be a better word. I can only IM for 30 seconds after I type the phrase. I am hoping that she will set it to a longer period that I can IM for although if I know her she might not and if I know SL, her options are probably limited.

We met a girl named Desire today. She seemed very nice and I am looking forward to seeing what happens to her.

No comments: