Monday, December 29, 2008

It is starting to sink in that I will be away for so long. I am watching Lucy do the things she does and have a new appreciation for her and of course the same is true of Mr. Gackt but it runs a bit deeper (as one might expect).

This will be a busy few days for me. I need to get a few vaccinations and other things taken care of before I go and I need to review the material I will be training. I have been given ownership of the content that I train but realistically I will need to use the existing materials which is good and bad. I am always much more comfortable training something that I created.

I am still looking forward to going of course. I am just at point where I am appreciating what I have while I have it. I am assuming that access to SL will not be a problem in the Philippines.

No comments: