Thursday, December 25, 2008

Here is what holidays are like with my in-laws (most of whom are really very nice):
  • 7 out of 10 adults are smokers.
  • Of the 7 smokers, 6 of them smoke heavily.
  • If you go outside to escape the smoke, it is either to the back yard where there is a...
  • ... festering, green, half full (I am such an optimist) swimming pool or...
  • ... to the front yard, where my father-in-law keeps a fire pit burning with wood he has claimed from a random construction site.
  • There will be about 4 people I have never seen before and will never see again
  • There will be 4 kids (all boys) who range from 8 to 18 and who are all very nice kids
  • The food is usually very good when it is freshly made (before the smoke can sink in to it)

When you leave, you are smelly and feel just filthy, you are more tired than a few hours with family should cause you to be and you are aching for a shower. Merry Christmas!

An opportunity for learning tonight:

[0:18] Jacquelin Mazi sighs lightly to herself: "My usual 'meeting place' Sim has vanished.... I don't think to return..... so therefor I don't have a decent place to meet with you subway...... I am not excited about the idea of bringing anyone to my home until I am more positive about them"

[0:19] SubZero Felwitch: I understand Mistress

[0:19] Jacquelin Mazi: perhaps my gackty one can impress me and take us somewhere quiet hm?

[0:19] Emilee Gackt nods quickly and scrambles [for] a LM...

I should have been on my toes and OFFERED to TP us somewhere instead of having Mistress have to ask me.

(Thank you Blogger for having me double space all of a sudden)

No comments: