Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life with my new diet, so far

Lotofquestions (which is short for Izo) left an compelling comment about the last post. she said that there is this interesting counterbalance between believing that You can do something (like jogging for 20 minutes) and being curious about the consequences of failing.

i hope that is an accurate paraphrase. What she said is remarkably true of me and how i was leading up to my new enforced diet.

i have this feeling that i dodged a bullet on this one. This is a punishment and kind of a harsh one but i am finding myself viewing Mistress as a personal trainer of sorts and it is a very unique circumstance for me. Any other trainer i might hire would absolutely lack Mistress' ability to provide me the motivation that She does with such natural ease. She says stop eating junk and so i have stopped.

So far it has been easy but so far it has only been a day or two. It will be interesting to see how this progresses once i get home (which by the way is in less than two weeks!).

No comments: