Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sleepy and ready to come home.

It looks like I am nearing the end of my visit to the Philippines. It will be nice to be back home in my own bed like I should be. Its kind of bittersweet though. This time here seemed line an opportunity to really grow and spend time in SL. It sounds a little off, but being so far from home in terms of time zones created the possibility for me to spend lots more time in SL. I so looked forward to learning and growing. I did learn and grow but not how I expected. It was in the awful suit.

Once I was released, I saw Mistress very regularly and even saw Jan sometimes. Now I just feel far from everyone and I think I am ready to go home. Of course that means going back to my old routines which means it will be Mistress who is awake at ungodly hours of the night to see her slave. That is as backwards as it sounds. I should come and wait for her, not vice versa.

I want to see Mistress at a less ungodly time for her as much as I want to go home.

1 comment:

Jaan Dubrovna said...

I am glad you had the opportunity over there in the Phillipines but I am glad you are going home. It means I mightbe able to see you a bit more--even if it means getting up at an ungodly hour! Jan smiles.