Monday, April 6, 2009

Newbies baffle me sometimes

i met 3 people tonight who wanted to me with me in an intimate sense after ignoring my profile and my IMs. 3 in one night! It's been a long time since i was so lucky.

The last one i really tried to help, even after he was so clueless that it seemed more like he was just being rude but after everyone in the place started heckling him in chat, i finally offered to help him (that was good Emilee).

When he completely ignored what i was saying and went on offending everyone he could in open chat (including me) i just ignored him but when he eventually offered to take my advice, i told him it was far too late (that was bad Emilee).

The poor guy is condemning himself to a lonely existence in SL. *shrugs* Oh well. I did try.

1 comment:

Jaan Dubrovna said...

Just so you know. I voted for Pepsi. Diet Pepsi that is. Outrageous I know, but I am a rebel. /me laughs