Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blogger ate my post

/me sneers and grumbles and curses blogger with every keystroke.

Here is what it was, as nearly as i can remember it:

Title: SL drift

Body:
i was lucky enough to chat with Jan tonight/today and when She logged off i noticed that i had moved about 2 SL feet. i watched myself for a while and noticed that i was slowly creeping along the floor (through a chair). Possible explanations:
  • The foundation of the house is being eroded by the waves and is about to fall into Hardangerfjord Bay.
  • Global warming is causing my avatar to sweat and the extra moisture made her more slippery than normal; she was moved along by the breeze that you can always hear blowing in SL.
  • i had just clicked my heels and said 'There's no place like home!' three times and was being slowly pulled home.
  • It never actually happened and it was a hallucination caused by a reaction to Filipino 'street food' (what they made me eat yesterday).

i got a group IM from someone need help with RLV (Mistress' magical folder). He wanted to attach something (an object or a script as i remember it) to a throne. i had some snarky comment for him but couldn't actually help him with his problem. i realized how odd it is that i know so little about something that has such a huge impact on my existence in SL. Not that knowing more about would ever do me any good... it just seems strange that it is so foreign to me.

No comments: