Friday, November 21, 2008

My latest blunder

I completely missed paying the rent. I am really very lucky that Mistress happened to check when she did because I had 0 (as in zero) days left on the lease. If she hadn't paid it, not only would everything in the house been returned, we might even have lost it if someone came along at the right time. I suppose you could say that this is the good news.

I'm hesitant to call this the bad news. That seems disrespectful somehow. The other news - good or bad - is that of course Mistress would never let something like this go unpunished. She did after all have to pay the rent on my house.

Part of the punishment seemed very simple. Mistress gave me that 'Not a word' command when she logged in. The last time she said that, it turned out that she was just having a bit of fun but most of the time when she says that she is either busy in IM or - like this time - she is upset with me.

The difficult thing about this was so badly wanting to talk to her and not being able to. I haven't seen her in days and I know she's been slightly under the weather. I was so looking forward to just talking to her. I deprived myself but more importantly, I deprived HER of that pleasure by forgetting something so important.

She has mentioned this before - that we so often need to spend the time we get to share (precious as it is) on punishments. I hate that we have to spend our time like this but I suppose I wouldn't want it to be otherwise. Mistress' steadfast and unchanging consistency is one of the things I admire most about her. It makes me feel safe somehow. It is something that can be counted on and relied on. There is shelter and regularity with her.

On a technical note, she mentioned that I get IMs when the rent is due but for the life of me I don't recall ever seeing one.

[1:21] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to type in chat
[1:22] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to see chat
[1:22] Emilee's Ring: Emilee may see chat from Jacquelin Mazi
[1:22] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to TP to LM's
[1:22] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to TP using Map
[1:22] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to TP to Friends
[1:22] Emilee's Ring: Emilee may TP to Friends for only Jacquelin Mazi
[1:22] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to edit/build
[1:25] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to wear more clothes
[1:25] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to see names
[1:25] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to fly
[1:25] Emilee's Ring: Emilee is not permitted to see minimap

This all looks pretty heinous but the worst is by far that she said 'Not a word.'

No comments: