Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My goodness things are difficult for me sometimes. I finally got SL working again (yes, again) and I had this feeling of superior euphoria that I could beat the machines at least once. Mistress gave me a few suggestions so I suppose it's a bit misplaced that I felt that success. Either way, I was just happy to have it working again and so I went to blog about my success (Mistress' success).

Blogger displayed this:

Blogger Sign In
We found the following errors:
Your browser's cookie functionality is disabled. Please enable JavaScript and cookies in order to use Blogger.
Blogger Help explains how.

Great. But at least blogger was going to walk me through it, right?

Not only were the pictures that blogger provided completely different than what was on my computer screen, but the instructions were useless since once I got in to Tools > Internet Options > etc., the settings were just where they needed to be. I finally just gave up and tried to login to blogger again. When I did, I found the 'Sign In' link had been replaced with a 'Sign Out' link, which meant that I had been signed in the whole time.

The most bothersome thing (well, one of the most bothersome anyway) is that I haven't made any changes at all to my computer, the programs or anything. I haven't added anything or deleted anything. My computer and the way I use it have been utterly unchanged since before all these latest problems started popping up and yet, all these problems keep popping up.

Not only are the machines winning, they are mocking me. I am wary of a robot conspiracy. They must want the silver in my fillings.

No comments: