Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I seem to have fixed SL. It was my fault of course; I was pasting a file into the wrong place.

Mistress had another girl she was considering as a slave. She was from Denmark (or somewhere near there - Argentina perhaps? Maybe it was Malaysia?) and her English was good but when she would become emotional (which was often), her English would get sloppy and she was quite difficult to understand. Add to that the fact that her hours online were very minimal and nearly the opposite of when Mistress is online and it just seemed like she was completely destined NOT to be Mistress' slave.

I spent some time with her (Dina was her name), helping her with expectations and such and when she 'disappeared' I really sort wrote her off. Mistress sent me a note of a conversation they had very recently. I have never been more deeply moved by Mistress than I was when I read how she handled this poor girl. Mistress was patient and loyal to this girl and when it became clear that there was no hope of a future together, Mistress was as kind and tender as I have ever seen anyone be.

I was with Jan tonight and I had to look to see who I was talking to. Jan has been super supportive about me becoming a dancer and we were talking about it tonight...

[22:54] Jaan Dubrovna: Sweetie, you really will be fine. Trust me.
[22:54] Jaan Dubrovna: Really
[22:54] Jaan Dubrovna laughs
[22:54] Emilee Gackt: And it is so not how I want to spend the little time I have left at the end of the day in SL.
[22:54] Emilee Gackt smiles.
[22:54] Emilee Gackt: Thank you Jan
[22:54] Jaan Dubrovna: Oh, I know.
[22:54] Emilee Gackt: You're right of course.
[22:54] Jaan Dubrovna: How does the phrase go?
[22:54] Jaan Dubrovna: Sometimes it sucks.......
[22:54] Jaan Dubrovna laughs
[22:54] Emilee Gackt laughs.
[22:54] Emilee Gackt: Oh my goodness Jan.
[22:55] Emilee Gackt: Mistress would be so proud.

A typical day for me:
  • Up at about 6:15 to get ready for work.
  • Stop at Starbucks at about 7:10 or 7:15. It's almost time to switch from iced to hot drinks.
  • At work from 7:30 - 7:45 until about 6:00.
  • Stop at Safeway for something to cook for dinner.
  • Home and back out with Lucy for a walk.
  • Cooking until 6:45 or so, depending on what the meal is.
  • Eat, relax a bit, maybe watch a video or a Suns game.
  • In bed at 9:30.
  • Up at 12:30 to either fight with SL and try to keep it from crashing or login and see Mistress and Jan.
  • Bed at 2 or 3, depending on whether Mistress logged in.

No comments: