Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mistress shared some of her RL with me tonight. Big deal right? I've shared things with Jan and she with me and I've shared things with so many I have met here. It's just somehow different with Mistress. She has this gracious privacy about her and once you know her you know that her RL is not something you just ask about. If she wants or needs me to know something about her RL, she will make sure that at the right time and place, I know it. Having her volunteer RL things is a privilege.


We started out the evening a bit... whatever. I was looking for some cute word. I forgot to blog 2 nights ago when I saw Mistress for the first time in a few days. We spent a few hours together and we ended quite late for me. When she logged off I went straight to bed. There have been times in the past when I have done the same thing... right to bed after logging off and there has always been a little switch that flipped at the second my head hit the pillow that reminded me of the blog.


This time I just zonked out and completely forgot about it. I hate that feeling, not so much because I might get zapped or be left in the cage for endless hours or whatever. Mistress is disappointed when I disappoint her and the punishment is as much having earned a punishment as it is being punished.


If I typed that last sentence in SL chat, she would have told me that it is unclear and to type it again so let me give it another try...

Disappointing Mistress is just as painful to me as any punishment she could dish out.

That might be a bit of an exaggeration but the idea is clear. I hate to disappoint her and I hate that it causes her to be upset when I mess up.

Once we got things settled about my mistake, we talked about how we never talk about politics and then did some chatting in Japanese, sort of.

No comments: