Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's odd how tiring it is to adjust to a new schedule. Of course it might have something to do with the fact that I am doing real work again and not just coordinating things from vendors and such. Mistress and I are trying to find at least a few common times when we can be online together and so far it's been a challenge because of both of our work schedules.

I am in the middle of a five week training class and the vendor-supplied training manuals are 3000 pages long. The FGs (that's how trainers say 'Facilitator's Guides) are twice as long. It's ridiculous! 6000 pages! No wonder I am so beat all the time.

Anyway, back to SL... Mistress and I decided on some boots and I am still waiting to hear from the club where I will be working. It's not a huge secret that I am dreading this but I will give it my best attempt and with Jan's help I might actually not be awful at it. Thank you again Jan!

No comments: